5 ways to craft the Easter Bunny
What is Santa to Christmas, Bunny is to Easter - no wonder there are so many Easter Bunny crafts around. Since it's no secret TutoTod likes crafting too, we're proud to present our own five-member Bunny Crowd!
Just like every other craft in TutoTod, each Bunny is made using a combination of only 6 supplies and tools: paper, string, toilet paper roll, scissors, glue and markers. And here's a little something about each of them.
- BUNNY BANGLE is a funky Easter bracelet. When it comes to Easter accessories, the only thing cuter than a Bunny Bangle are two Bunny Bangles - one around each wrist.
- MARCH HARE don't care! This springy creature would look great on your kids' work desk, but even better on someone else's - it makes a perfect Easter present for when you didn't buy the gifts on time.
- STACKING RABBIT turns into a fun game for the little ones and is really useful for fine motor skills. It develops patience skills too - it can be very challenging to convince him to stand still.
- MISTER EASTER is the biggest gentleman in our Bunny Crowd! Hang him on your window or a door for the warmest welcome of your Easter guests.
- FUNNY BUNNY is really cute to look at, but he can do so much more. Encourage your child to try to think of a play with the Funny Bunny in the main role. Fun guaranteed!
You will find the detailed steps how to make our Bunnies in TutoTod app - Funny Bunny is a part of our Basic crafts, while the other 4 are in our Easter Package. And don't forget to let us know which one you like the most! :)